新年相关的英语口语1 Jeff: HappyNewYear,Joan! 新年快乐,琼! Joan: Thanks.Jeff.AveryHappyNewYeartoyoualso. 谢谢,下面是小编为大家整理的2023年度新年相关英语口语,菁选2篇(精选文档),供大家参考。
Jeff:
Happy New Year, Joan!
新年快乐,琼!
Joan:
Thanks. Jeff. A very Happy New Year to you also.
谢谢,杰夫。也祝你新年快乐。
Jeff:
Did you make any New Year resolutions?
你做了新年计划了吗?
Joan:
I sure did! I resolved to study harder and cut down on the amount of coffee I drink.
我当然做了!我下决心要更努力学习,并且减少喝咖啡的量。
Jeff:
I resolved to smoke more cigarettes and drink more coffee than I do now.
我下决心要比现在多抽烟,多喝咖啡。
Joan:
They don"t sound like very position resolutions.
它们听起来像是恰好相反的计划。
Jeff:
They are if you sell cigarettes or coffee!
没错,如果你卖香烟或者咖啡的话!
Joan:
Good point! Regardless of your resolutions, I hope you have a great new year!
有道理!不管你的计划怎样,我希望你有个很棒的新年!
Jeff:
And I hope that all of our yjbys.com readers have a great new year as well!!!
我也祝愿yjbys的`所有读者有个很棒的新年!!!
戈戈:
It is the time to celebrate the New Year.
要过新年咯。
MM:
I know the New Year is read as "Nian" in chinese.
我知道新年用中文读“Nian”。
戈戈:
You are right, but today "Celebrate the New Year" may come from "Survive the Nian".
对的,不过现在的“庆祝新年”可能来源于“幸免于年”。
MM:
Is there some historical origins?
有什么历史渊源吗?
戈戈:
The word "Nian" was originally the name of a monster that started to prey on people the night before the beginning of a new year.
“年”原本是一种在新年前夜开始出来捕食人类的怪兽。
MM:
Why are you putting up red paper and firing fire-crackers to celebrate it?
为什么还要贴红纸,放鞭炮来庆祝新年到来呢?
戈戈:
An old man subdued Nian and told people to put up red paper decorations on their windows and doors to scare away Nian.
有个老人降服了年,并且告诉人们用红色的纸来装饰门窗可以吓跑年。
MM:
So that was it!
是这样啊!
戈戈:
People today have long forgotten why they are doing all this, except that they feel the color and the sound add to the excitement of the celebration.
现在人们早就忘了为什么这样,只知道这种颜色,这种声音能增添他们过年的兴奋。
MM:
It doesn"t matter. Red, with warm feeling, possesses the actions of making people excited and joyful.
没关系,反正红色本来就有温暖的感觉,有让人兴奋、喜乐的功效。
相关热词搜索: 英语口语 新年 相关 新年相关英语口语 菁选2篇 新年相关的英语口语1 关于新年的口语